Delivery of goods
1. Delivery is by Royal Mail Special Delivery Guarnanteed by 1pm and no additional charges will be made for this service within the UK.
2. All items will be delivered to the address specified by the customer on the order form.
3. All items delivered will include written confirmation of the prescription of the goods (If applicable). If the prescription stated does not match the prescription ordered, please contact us to inform us of the problem and do not use the goods.
4. Upon delivery of goods you should carefully inspect them. If any part of the goods are damaged or lost, please contact us immediately to inform us of the problem and do not use the goods.
5. All items will be delivered as quickly as possible and within 28 days. However we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by the estimated delivery date. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages or charges incurred by you because of the late delivery of goods. Orders for prescription sunglasses and goggles can be up to 14 working days before delivery. Non – prescription sunglasses and ski goggles are normally despatched within 48 hours.
6. You should notify us immediately if you have not received your goods within 21 days of the notified despatch date.
7. When you have received the goods at the specified address, the risk of damage to the goods is passed to you.
8. The following list gives an estimated time in working days for supply of DIRECT GLAZED Prescription sunglasses.
Bolle – 14 days
Julbo – 14 days
Maui Jim – 10 days
Oakley – 7 days
Serengeti – 14 days
Items supplied as prescription ‘Inserts’ are usually despatched within 7 working days unless a complex prescrition.
1. It is our aim to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the goods that you receive from us. Nonetheless, under the Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations, customers have a 14 working day cooling off period. Therefore, for whatever reason, if you are not completely satisfied with the goods that you have purchased you have the right to a full refund, alteration or replacement. This cancellation right starts the day the contract is concluded and lasts until 14 days after delivery.
2. This government regulation excludes goods made to customers specifications or goods that are personalized, such as prescription orders, which means we are unable to offer refunds on prescription items unless they have not been made in accordance with the prescription supplied or are otherwise deemed to be faulty.
3. Please contact us by telephone or email us to advise us that you intend to return the goods and follow the instructions given. This will normally involve dispatching the goods to us by Recorded Delivery. We do not pay or refund any postage costs incurred on returns.
4. The risk of damage to any goods returned to us will remain with you until they have been delivered and accepted by us at our premises.